The Central Palm Beach Community Foundation is the philanthropic arm of the Central Palm Beach County Chamber of Commerce, established to present opportunities for philanthropic giving to the business community. It is a 501(c)3 organization.
The mission of the Central Palm Beach Community Foundation is to serve the Palm Beach community by offering programs that support small businesses, foster job growth today and develop tomorrow’s entrepreneurs. In addition, the events help raise money to fund college scholarships and other worthy charitable giving causes.
Programs and events of the Foundation:
- Young Entrepreneurs Academy (YEA!), an after-school program for area middle and high school students that teaches kids how to make a job, not just take a job. The students graduate the 10-month program a CEO of their very own, real and legal business enterprise. This program will launch later in 2015.
- Business recruitment and expansion.
- The Community Fitness Run, which each year supports a charity of the Chamber’s choosing.
- The Annual Wellington Holiday Parade, which raises money to provide annual scholarships to school bands and individual high school seniors.
- The Women of Worth Stiletto Awards, recognizing women who have demonstrated leadership in their businesses and community.
If you or your business is interested in learning more or making a tax-deductible donation through the Central Palm Beach Community Foundation, please click here to contact Mary Lou Bedford by email or call the Chamber office at (561) 790-6200.